The boxing event: WARD VS BJORNSSON live stream tv on January 15, 2021 - 247 TV Stream Live

247 TV Stream Live

We have a web-based platform to watch TV channels' live stream on all platforms from any locations. We have the different bit rate for different users to make sure that none of the users miss their favorite TV channels for their slow internet connection. Because we have the SD, HD version of video coverage.

Live Stream Info

Sunday 10 January 2021

The boxing event: WARD VS BJORNSSON live stream tv on January 15, 2021


The boxing event between Steven Ward and strongman Hafthor's' The Mountain' Bjornsson will now start in Dubai in the next week. Viewers are getting to be able to watch the fight on January 16. People of the world (exact time to be confirmed), as Bjornsson prepares for his upcoming grudge match with fellow strongman Eddie Hall.

IN OTHER NEWS: British and Commonwealth super-lightweight champion Akeem Ennis Brown has big ambitions for the long run after he extended his contract with MTK Global.

WARD VS BJORNSSON >>> watch live from here.

WARD VS BJORNSSON >>> watch live from here.

The man mentioned as ‘Riiddy Riiddy Rival’ enjoyed a successful 2020, defeating Philip Bowes in September to win the Commonwealth and vacant British titles at 140lbs.

Undefeated Brown (14-0, 1 KO) is now ready to kick on from there, as he looks to feature more gold around his waist over the next 12 months.

He said: “I’m pleased to be extending my contract with MTK Global. They’re the only management company on the planet that we pair together well. If they say they’ll do something they’ll catch on done, and that’s the same mindset as me."

“British and Commonwealth champion in 2020 were being proud to me. Other guys are two belts I’ve wanted for an extended time. A lot of fighters miss out on those titles and go down other routes, apart from me I always wanted to undertake to try to do it the traditional way.

“I won English then won British and Commonwealth, so if I can still win the ECU title then the earth title I’ll be very happy. I’ve done it the old-fashioned way and I’m representing my city of Gloucester and putting it on the map.

“In 2021 I will not even bigger fights and more of these opportunities. The thought of fights makes me stay up late within the gym and do the extra hours, so I’m very excited.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.