Live fight 2018: Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing live stream TV , Time and Date here - 247 TV Stream Live

247 TV Stream Live

We have a web-based platform to watch TV channels' live stream on all platforms from any locations. We have the different bit rate for different users to make sure that none of the users miss their favorite TV channels for their slow internet connection. Because we have the SD, HD version of video coverage.

Live Stream Info

Saturday 5 May 2018

Live fight 2018: Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing live stream TV , Time and Date here

Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing live, the court battle in the set against along today is a rematch together surrounded by Tony Bellew and David Haye, a year back Bellew defeated Haye in a memorable first fighting. Now it's grow pass to song whether Haye can win at the second period of asking.

                                                         Bellew vs Haye 2

Date: Saturday 5 May, 2018

Time: 10pm BST

TV info:  Sky Box Office

Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing:

what are they saying?

Tony Bellew

"I'll overwhelm David Haye no issue what hours of day of the year it is. Ten years ago or right now, it doesn't business.

"I'm faster than anyone he's ever faced, I'm someone who can dictate, I'm someone who can make him miss, I'm someone who's got ample pop in his punch to make him think twice approximately attractive.

"I'm not proverb I'm augmented than any fighter he's faced because he's faced much improved fighters than me - Wladimir Klitschko is in the set against bigger than me but he can't get sticking together of the things that I can reach. Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing live

"Quite favorably it's styles make fights. My style is just wrong for David Haye and he should have stayed ably determined of me.

"Any excuse of David Haye that comes in, I will become accustomed and I will become accustomed accordingly and I will extinguish him subsequent to more."

David Haye

"Last times the script was thrown out the window and the unpredictability of sport revealed itself in its most raw form.

"Bellew somehow won the lottery in our first battle, but reach agreement me, he won't win the lottery twice.

Bellew vs Haye 2 boxing live,"I've been training all daylight for on summit of six months. I already atmosphere fitter, stronger and more gymnastic than I did for our first showdown. I will relish the opportunity to on-write the ending of the Haye-Bellew description."

What are their records?

Tony Bellew performance below:

Fights - 32
Wins - 29
KO - 19
Losses - 2
Draws - 1

David Haye performance below:

Fights - 31
Wins - 28
KO - 26
Losses - 3
Draws - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.